VEHICLE TECHNICIAN/MOT TESTER
This is a great opportunity to join a family owned Independent Automotive Service and Accident Repair Centre that is looking to expand and prides itself on high levels of customer service.
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician who has a good technical knowledge of a wide range of vehicles, a high level of attention to detail and able to liaise well with customers, maintain a patient and friendly attitude.
This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostics. You must be able to complete work unsupervised to an excellent standard.
Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence, work well as part of a team, be punctual and reliable, and demonstrate an honest and diligent approach to work.
Class 4 VOSA MOT qualified tester with a clean record.
Please send in your cv or email to email@example.com
Salary: competitive depending on skills and experience. £25000 – £34000
Minimum 3 years experience
Katz Auto Services is looking for a reliable receptionist/admin person to join the team. Previous motor trade experience advantageous but not essential.
Hours: 8.00 am – 6.00 pm Monday to Friday plus every third Saturday.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Qualifications: Candidates will have an excellent standard of English and be computer literate with proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel. Good communication skills are essential, with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to deal with customers in a polite and friendly way.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Answering the telephone; taking bookings from customers, ordering parts and dealing with insurance companies.
• Obtaining best prices for car parts and preparing quotes for mechanical work.
• Typing invoices and estimates and emailing customers.
• Accepting deliveries and arranging payment, keeping accurate records for our accounts staff and ensuring that any returns are refunded.
• Maintaining a customer database.
• Sending MOT reminders and promotional emails to customers.
• Keeping the reception area clean and tidy and ensuring that waiting customers are offered refreshments.
• Communicating with the garage owners regularly throughout the day and preparing an end of day report.